Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

A Christmas to Remember (A Photostory)



I sat up in bed and looked at Jenna-Grace. Our hair was messy, but we didn't care. It was
Christmas morning!

Across the hall, Molly was making a racket.

"Wake up, O Beauty of the Sleeping! It's Christmas Present, oh Rip Van Winkles!" she yelled, awakening Harriett and Sophia. Harriett opened one eye. "Are you done?" she said grumpily. "No, my good lady! I shall never be done, as long as there are four thrones at Cair Paravel!"

Apparently she woke up Lucy too, because she was in the other room when we went in.

We all lined up and started guessing what we'd get.

Everyone except me, that is.

I leaned back against the wall, wondering how they didn't remember.

When we walked in the room, we were amazed at the bounty lay before us. 

Each of us had a pile of gifts perfect for a king. But Molly started the whole thing off by grabbing a gift...

"OVERALLS? THIS APPEARS TO BE A CHICKEN-KEEPING-SET!" she said.

She pointed at Mama. "LEADING ME TO BELIEVE... WE HAVE A CHICKEN!" Mama nodded, and pointed to the tree.

"We shall name her Unichicken." Molly said, upon seeing the little hen in the corner. That was when I screamed.

All the sadness melted away. I had an American Girl doll. Molly had two, a TrulyMe and a BeForever Rebecca. The rest of  us wanted one, but they were so very expensive. And unlike Molly, we didn't save our money very well.

That was when Mama looked at me. "Isabelle, in the hubbub of NaNoWriMo, Christmas, and Jenna-Grace's adoption, we forgot entirely about your birthday. We hope you can forgive us for this being so late."

She handed me a box of gifts. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said. That was when Molly cried, "ATTACK, O UNICHICKEN, ATTACK AND HUG!" 

The End.


Hey guys! Christmas was amazing! I got lots of doll clothes, which made the dolls happy. :) I also got a 1999 Snow Sensations collector's Barbie... that I deboxed. Molly called it "Freeing". XD 
I also got The Chronicles of NaNoLand: Bedtime Stories for WriMos, the May Bird Trilogy, and a bunch of Star Wars themed things. 

Then on Saturday, we saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens! EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP! It was AMAZING and is better than the Hobbit, LotR, and equal to the originals. Why, oh why must we wait for the next one? Why?

~AnonymousA~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!