Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NaNoWriMo!

Hey guys! So....
Quote of the Week and all photostories, photoshoots, etc. may not get done until December....

Why?





Because of NaNoWriMo! I'm doing their Young Authors Program, so go to www.ywp.nanowrimo.com and search for Daisy Ferrell! (That's me!)
I'll still do Arrivals, and MyLittleMegara's Halloween photoshoot....

....But probably not much more than that. So, guys, I'm sorry. But if any of you have some left over KitKats or Babe Ruths from Halloween.. I'd love some! And a Cherry Coke.... Cherry Coke..........

And if you have no chocolate or Cherry Coke, I guess some encouragement would be nice. Molly: You're gonna fail! GO FOR IT!
Thanks, Molly....
But seriously. If anyone out there wants to do something AWESOME this novel-vember (Get it?!) I'd suggest setting a goal on YWP and becoming a WriMo today. Go! WRITE MY FELLOW WRITERS!

~AnonymousA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!