Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Arrivals: Part Five! PLUS: MyLittleMegara's Photoshoot!

The finale is coming soon!Are you excited? I am!
This all happened on Halloween....



Sophia sat down. "Where is everyone?" She wondered aloud. The girls had 
decided to meet on the hill before they went trick-or-treating.


Suddenly she heard footsteps.


"We're all meeting at the Brick Church instead." Harriett informed Sophia.

"What are you being, anyways?" She asked.
"A princess..." Sophia responded.
"Where's your crown? Did you forget it, just like last year?" "Aw man!" Sophia answered.

They walked to the Brick Church.

"Where are they?!" Harriett cried impatiently.

"Maybe your info was wrong." Sophia said.

Just then, Molly walked up. "Hello, oh Laura Ingalls Wilder and 
crown-less princess! I fell through the rabbit hole, and found myself here!"
Molly called loudly.

"Oh, you must be being Alice in Wonderland!" Harriett said. "Sophia
forgot her crown." "Just like last year?" Molly asked sympathetically.

Then, they saw red cowgirl boots.

"Howdy, ya'll! I'm Isabelle the cowgirl today!" Isabelle said. "I forgot to put my costume together until today..."

They all stared at her for a second.

I think Harriett summed it up when she said, "I think we all put a little
bit more effort into our costumes than you."

Just then, Jenna-Grace and Lucy showed up.
"I'm a mermaid." Lucy said quietly.

"I'm a gypsy." Jenna-Grace said, fluffing her skirt.

Lucy went and stood next to the others, but Jenna-Grace didn't.
"Guys, I have something to tell you."
"I'm..."
"My aunt Mia got a job. She wants me to come and live with her. She sent me
plane tickets, and she wants me there by the 21st."

"What?!" Molly cried, and then she blushed, embarrassed.

"I'm... I'm... very happy for you, Jenna-Grace..." Lucy faltered, chocking back tears.

"I... Wow... that's... well, that's wonderful, JG...." Harriett said, forcing a smile.

"I don't want you to go." Sophia whimpered.

Later, alone, Jenna-Grace realized... that she didn't want to go either.

Now, for MLM's photoshoot.

















Sorry that it's sideways!














Also, due to time constraints, I will not be doing Quote of the Week for the time being. Until further notice, you can still request photoshoots, but I may not get to them. Thanks for understanding!
~AnonymousA~

10 comments:

  1. Loved it! Awesome pictures, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, clarascraftcorner14! I tried my best. There are still many things I wish to improve, though.

      Delete
  2. NO JENNA GRACE DON'T GO! Also, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, My Little Megara! Hmm, what do you think she does?

      Delete
    2. Hmmmm... ;p We'll have to wait and see!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for the next part! I love everyone's costumes!:) I love the fourth picture in the photostory, it's so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Emma! I didn't even think about that one as being even... good... so, Harriett enjoyed that.

      Delete
  4. Love all the costumes! Did you crochet Sophie's dress? It's awesome!!
    BTW, did you want to enter the giveaway? I'm not sure we actually heard from you, but you did do a post... it's perfectly fine if you don't want to, but I don't want to un-include you. :| :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes please! I'm so sorry! ;p

      About the dress: My Mamaw made it. Isn't it amazing?

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!