Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

~Girl With the Bushy Hair~ and Updates.

I love this picture.







Ugh, weird spot......

























Her hair looks gray in these pictures. :(









These pictures really do Molly no justice. She
is a beautiful doll. Though her hair may not be in the best condition,
and she may have several nicks and scratches, I believe that just shows how much 
love she has had.

Updates: My computer, after about four years, has finally given up on life. I'm currently borrowing a computer, so posts may be scarce.
Also: Allison Wonderland has joined my Ever After Highs. Who is Allison Wonderland?

This is Allison Wonderland. You should probably be prepared for a story on her. She is
a renamed Apple White Hat-tastic Tea Party doll.

Quote of the Week coming up! Be prepared!
~AnonymousA

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! My Molly was one of my oldest dolls, so she has pretty bad hair too, it's reall frizzy.:/ I can't wait for the post about the Apple White! I love EAH!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Molly feels better, knowing she's not the only one.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and your photography is great! Molly is really pretty :) would you mind checking my blog out? Thanks!
    -AGcmg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Molly agrees with you. :p
      Of course I'll check your blog out! I love finding more doll fanatics. :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!