Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Apology :( and Rabbit

So.... The birthday party was postponed again. I ran out of pathetic excuses, except for my hippogriff ate my computer. But, obviously, I don't own a hippogriff, and I am using my computer. I really am going to push to have the party happen before Grandparent's Day. Sorry!
Now you're wondering about the title. Well....

I got Bunny Blanc! I'm just so pleased with her!

Also I was thinking of starting a new feature called 'Guess the Quote.' I would post a quote, and you guys would guess where it's from, and the winner would get to request a photoshoot. Sound fun?



Photo from Shabbyblogs.com



Also, My blogoversary is coming up, and I'm having my first giveaway! I will be giving away Grace, the American Girl book. Here are the guidelines:

1. To enter, comment with your doll's name, your email, and your favorite post I've done. I have turned on comment moderation, so only I will see your email. ALL COMMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY midnight SEPTEMBER 14, 2015.
2. On September 15th, ( my blogoversary!) I will use a random number generator to choose the winner. You will get my email between the 15th-18th. If I do not receive your reply by September 23rd, a new winner will be chosen.
3. You must have permission to enter if under 13.
4. To get extra entries: 1. follow me on Pinterest (AnonymousA), 2.post about this on your blog (use Bunny's photo), or 3.follow this blog.

MAY THE FORCE (and the random number generator) BE WITH YOU ALL!


3 comments:

  1. Yay, a new post! Bunny is adorable! I'll pass on the giveaway (no offense to you, I'm just not a huge Grace fan.) Congrats on your blogoversary, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blogaversary! Bunny is adorable! I will definitely enter your giveaway. :)

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!