Sunday, August 2, 2015

NATIONAL DOLL DAY!

So for National Doll Day I thought I'd go through the millions of doll photos on my computer and memorialize a few special moments in my doll's lives.

This was a "Fall-themed" photo from a photoshoot that never got posted...

This is from when I was making a Shutterfly photobook about Isabelle!

The time it snowed... 

Cupid felt snow for the first time EVER!

Molly braved the possibility of silver-eye to take this photo!

Blondie was being a model....

Molly and Molly-Gracen....

Easter....

Lucille Riven-Delle!

I am so thankful for my dolls, my blog, and the doll blogging community!
                                                                                                  ~AnonymousA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!