Sunday, August 2, 2015

Harriett's Leg... An Explanation

Hey guys! It's AnonymousA. So yeah, Harriett broke her leg. Literally, It fell off. The wire that held her leg in place snapped and her leg fell off. Luckily, my dad has fixed broken doll legs before, and Harriett and I know that her leg will be fixed. So, I hope that clears things up a bit! The next episode of ~Lost~ is being postponed until Harriett's leg "heals". Sorry guys!
                                            - AnonymousA

Edit: Here's a picture:Displaying photo.JPG

1 comment:

  1. That's fine! We understand. :)
    What kind of doll is Harriett? I hope her leg "heals" soon. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!