Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Harriett's Camp Journal 02- Hospital Blues

Dear Diary,
      I BROKE MY LEG! AH! NOOO! WHY?!
             Ya see, we'd just met our new sister, Lucille Riven-Delle, (BTW, She's pretty cool!) and split up for our activities. I had rock wall, And in case you hadn't heard, I fell off and broke my leg. I won't be able to go back to camp, which stinks. What am I going to do? I've already watched The Borrowers and Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with Mama. I've listened to audiobooks. I'VE PLAYED MORE MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION THAN I EVER EXPECTED TO MY WHOLE LIFE! I will never fall off of a rock wall again. Ever.
                                                                                                       ~Harriett

1 comment:

  1. Oh Harriett! I am so sorry that you broke your leg and have to miss the rest of camp.
    Thankfully, you have a good mama to take care of you and I'm sure Doc will have you fixed up in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!