Friday, July 10, 2015

Molly's Camp Journal 06- I Wanna Go Home!

Dear Diary,
        Camp-out night is the worst night of the year! I hate hate hate it! I wanna go home! I am going home! I will never ever ever ever go camping again! First I dropped my marshmallow, and then this girl named June LAUGHED at me. She said I looked idiotic standing there with my marshmallow on the ground. And then ya know what she said? She said that if I'd put it in my big mouth it wouldn't have been lying in the dirt! And then when our counselors told us we'd be in the same tent she smiled so sweetly and said " I just LOOOVVVEEE Molly!" And then she STOLE MY PILLOW! I'm gonna tell the Camp Director tomorrow that I'm leaving for good!
      Love,
         Molly

1 comment:

  1. Aw...I'm sorry to hear that, Molly. That June sure isn't nice! I hope you and the Camp Director can figure out a way for you to stay at camp and get June to stop bugging you. If you go home now, you might miss some fun stuff!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!