Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Molly's Camp Journal 05- Newspaper!


Dear Diary,
        Here's the newspaper! That's right, a new week has begun! I visited Mom Sunday evening, and then I came back to camp yesterday morning. It felt so good to sleep in my own bed... but I'm glad to be back! This is my 'All About Me!' Article:

Molly McIntire

I am an 11-year-old girl who enjoys writing,
reading, and dancing. I have a cat named 
TuTu and a horse named Midnight. This
is my second year at Camp, and I am so
excited for this summer!


It's very short, but we all wrote short things. Oh, and the next task was announced: a triathlon. Samantha, McKenzie, and Sarah where chosen for that task. I can't wait to cheer them on! Gotta go!
                                                                                                                                                      -Molly

2 comments:

  1. Wow Molly, glad you are having such a fantastic time. Can't wait to hear more about the triathlon....

    AnonymousK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Molly! I'm glad you were able to visit your Mom on Sunday too. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!