Sunday, June 14, 2015

Molly's Camp Journal 04-The First Task



Dear Diary,
               Guess what?! The first task was a Harry Potter vs. Lord of the Rings FACEOFF!
Guess who was chosen as the Harry Potter Representative for my cabin? That's right, ME! MWHA HA HA! Harriett was LoTR Representative. And our darling Isabelle hooked us up with some themed outfits- I GOT A T-SHIRT THAT SAYS DON'T LET THE MUGGLES GET YOU DOWN! 
Guess who won the face-off?

ME! YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER! YAY! I got a Harry Potter trunk. -sniff- It's so beautiful. I might cry. It's silver. I'm gonna cry. -sniff- 

Oh and I got a letter from Mama. Apparently it's been raining at home, and she's been amusing herself by rewatching Harry Potter (ha!) and listening to 'Someone Like You' by Adele over and over again. Oh My Unicorn. Because everyone needs to listen to the same song OVER and OVER again. And memorize it. While watching Harry Potter. 

MY MOM IS SO COOL!

The next task is being announced tomorrow. Oh, and Sophia is going down to the camp store to buy a notebook- you might end up reading her journal too.  Later!
                                                                                                 - Molly
                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Sounds like your Mom is enjoying herself... and like you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged! http://adventuresindollwonderland.blogspot.com/2015/06/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!