Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Molly's Camp Journal 03-Eternal Awesomeness

Dear Diary,
       It's good I'm staying multiple weeks, because this week kicks off the Camp Games!All the campers have different tasks each week, and the winner gets eternal glory and awesomeness forevermore by having a plaque erected in their honor upon the wall of.... erm the hall leading to the bathroom. But still, eternal glory and awesomeness! Whoo-hoo!And as I'm staying multiple weeks, well.... I just have that more of a chance of winning!They are going to announce the first task today at Flag, so I'd better hurry!

Look out other cabins-
Fireflies are what's happenin'!
Look out other campers-
Fireflies are gonna WIN!!!
                                         -Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!