Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

Molly's Camp Journal 01- First Day



Dear Diary,

     Camp Doll Diaries is so much fun! I'm in the same cabin as Isabelle and Harriett, and my new friend Jayden is so much fun! The theme for this week is 70's, and I couldn't be happier! I love all the tie-dye and peace signs! My cabin, Firefly Cabin, is all decked out in peace signs, and my counselors, Cerise and Cedar keep saying "Groovy!" This week is going to be so much fun! My activities are horse riding, newspaper, canoeing, crafts, and a few other things I forgot. I'm going to be really busy this summer. Uh-oh, Cabin Curfew time- That means Cerise called us to read a Bible story around the campfire before bed! I better go now-the penalty for missing Cabin Curfew is kitchen duty for the next two days. (Shudder!)  See you later!
                                                                 -Molly

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Molly. Hope you have a great time at camp. Sounds like you have cool, oh excuse me, groovy counselors.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    Anonymous K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!