Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt!

Hey peepies! It's me, Sophia the AMAZING!
We had an Easter Egg Hunt!

I spy an egg by Isabelle....tee hee!
Mom instructed us of the rules, and then...

Isabelle here! Stole the computer from Sophia! I immediately found a pretty green egg! 
We had all been counting eggs, making piles, counting more. Mom had told us that the winner got to go with her to the AG store and bring one more friend along. That was when....


HARRIETT THE COOL HERE! My turn! That was when we found out that Molly had a competitive streak.... a SERIOUS competitive streak...

Molly the Queen of Random Fandoms here! Guess Wha-at? I threw myself on the ground in slow motion like in a sci-fi movie screaming "My......eeeeeegggggsssssss!" I grabbed lots and lots of eggs!

The golden egg of power! I knew that if I got it, I'd win!

Uh-oh! Sophia saw it also! We lunged for it at the same time... (I spy Mom's knee... Oops!)

Who would win?

I AM VICTORIOUS! LIKE HARRY POTTER WHEN HE GRABBED THE GOLDEN EGG FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE  HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL! I screamed loudly, weilding the Egg of Destiny.

"I'll get it next time Molly McIntire... Just you wait! MWAH HA HA!" Sophia said evilly, eyeing my prize.

AnonymousA here! After tallying up the results, Molly was the winner with Isabelle in second place. Harriett and Sophia tied for third, meaning everyone got a prize. Molly of course, gets to go to the AG store with me when we make that fabled trip of delight and over-spending. Thank you for reading, and we will post again soon!

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!