Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Molly's Birthday!

Finally! Sorry it's so very very late! I apologize for the long wait between posts!
And now, presenting..... Molly's Birthday!

Hey ya'll! 'Tis I, Molly Grace McIntire Anonymous The First, welcoming you to this grand, amazing, spectacular event of pandemonium that shall most certainly make your knees wobble....my birthday party!
When everyone was on Grandma's porch, Mom instructed us to play something.

So of course we played a chaotic game of Tag, which I won, using the strategy I learned from the elves by watching Lord of the Rings; I pretended to shoot my sisters with a bow, and then I tagged them. Ok, maybe not exactly like the elves...But I still won!

Then Mom handed me a big stack of presents which I proceeded to open in an orderly fashion.

Sophia gave me a compass! Now I can finally escape to Hogwarts.....(Isabelle just read over my shoulder and demanded to come too.... Fine. :P)

Isn't it just too cool?!

Isabelle gave me a book! I already had it, but it's my favorite!

I immediately began reading it, oblivious to the fact that my poor, not-bookworm sisters were rolling their eyes at me. And apparently yelling, but I didn't hear them.

Finally Harriett screamed "Molly Grace SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"
Upon hearing that Mom promptly confiscated the book until after the party.

Harriett gave me an awesome smiley face notebook!
I informed her that I would only use it for the good of all Jedi and she looked at me kind of funny.

Then I opened something AMAZING!

A doll from Mom! I named her Hannah.
And then the best of all...

AN IPHONE! My sisters were all really shocked and excited. Harriett instantly made me download My Horse so that we could friend connect.

IT'S SO COOL! Mom's letting me pick out a new case later!

(This is AnonymousA. This is where I asked them if they wanted cake and Molly informed me that she, Molly Grace McIntire Anoynmous I, would on no uncertain terms have a slice of both layers of the cake.)

Then all my sisters sang Happy Birthday to me!

Then I  blew out the candles! In one breath, mind you! ONE Breath!
(Note from AnonymousA: Looks like Mom ran out of candles.. oops. :P)

Now the time has come for The End, so I must go back to my boring offline lives! Goodbye virtual people staring at the screen! Au revior!
The End

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Sounds like a lot of fun! And for this, I dub you Molly, Queen of Fandoms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! That was quite the party! It sounds like Molly had a great time. And may I say, you are making me want cake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Molly had lots of fun on her birthday! I second the motion of dubbing Molly Queen of the Fandoms!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Birthday party... looks like everyone had fun!

    Keep the stories coming... AnonymousK

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Molly got a lot of fun gifts. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  6. CutePolarBear10/22/15, 9:04 AM

    Happy birthday Molly! Harriet, don't you understand bookworms? They love books, even if they've already read them! ;)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!