Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Sunshine After the Rain- An Ever After High Photo Shoot

It rained yesterday, and when the clouds parted today and the sun came out, I thought of taking Cerise out for a photo shoot! Since the sun was just coming out enough to shed light on the water droplets, I named this photo shoot Sunshine After the Rain.













I think this is my favorite.

Looking into the distance...




I hope you enjoyed this short photo shoot! I think Cerise really enjoyed it!

9 comments:

  1. Great Photo Shoot! Cerise was an excellent subject/model.

    AnonymousK here enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I sent you the email about winning... you have two days left to answer me. If I don't hear from you before the 18th, I will choose another winner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo shoot!
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cerise is gorgeous! I hope you post more photoshoots in the future - they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm typing one up right now! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Your pics are so pretty! I love my Cerise doll too, she's just so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I know, Cerise is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!