Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Isabelle's Sunny Photoshoot

I realized that I'd never taken a photo shoot with Isabelle-something I had to remedy. So I took her outside, dressed in her meet outfit, and gave her some much-deserved time in the spotlight.
Doesn't her shadow look so cool in this picture?

Beautiful Izzy. <3

Close up! :)



Dollie feet!

\
I love this one!

But this one is definitely my favorite!





































I LOVE this shot!


The End! Isn't Isabelle so photogenic?  I love how the light catches her blonde hair... :)
Hopefully I'll have more posts up soon! Thanks for reading!


16 comments:

  1. Great shots! The blue background shows up good and makes a nice frame for the shots. Anonymous K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy really is gorgeous! These are fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izzy says thank you. :) Aww, Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Isabelle is so pretty. :) I love all the different shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christain Homeschooler!

      Delete
  4. These pictures are so wonderful! :)

    ~Hallie (from AGH)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful, and the ninth picture is amazing beyond compare!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You don't know how much that means to me!

      Delete
  7. Did you ever get your giveaway charm?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite picture is the eighth! Gorgeous pics!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty photos! : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!