Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

On The Twelfth Day...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Molly gave to me

12 AWESOME BLOG POSTS FOR YOU AND ME!

:)

Eleven gingerbread cookies,



                                                    ten blogs worth reading, (happyhouseofag.wordpress.com, delightfulworldofdolls.com, dolldiaries.com, littlemissfluffet.com, littlehouseofamericangirl.com, www.thefellowshipofthedolls.blogspot.com, girlydolltype.blogspot.com, dollydormdiaries.blogspot.com, americangirlfan.com, and funwithagfan.blogspot.com!)


nine cupcakes for eating,

eight Hershey's Kisses,

seven dolls a playin'

six dolls a smilin',

five golden things!

Four cute hats,

three good books,

two beanie boos,

and a dolly by an oak tree!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the 'five golden things"!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! Thank you for mentioning my blog - this was soon cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!