Sunday, September 21, 2014

BeForever- Thoughts Part One- Samantha's Release

BeForever, the latest American Girl release, has been a scene for drama this past month! Whereas some hate it, others are ECSTATIC about it! Here are my thoughts:
Molly: and mine too:


beforever_samantha
This I am so-so about. The outfit needs some more uh, tomboyish-ness and the doll is not my favorite. However, feel free to comment your thoughts on her.
Molly: HELP ME! Mom, don't put me in that thing!

frilly_frock

Not the best.... it's not my thing.... -__- 
Molly: EWWWWWW HELP!
samantha_bicyclesamantha_nightgown
Neither of these will be coming home with me anytime soon. 
Molly: Uh.... nah.

samantha_holiday
samantha_coat
But this is another story! Look at the little boots! And those petit fours! They are AMAZING!
Not afraid to say- NEED IT NOW OR I MAY DIE!
Molly: I like those two items.
samantha_hairjip
      
I like the brush! But it's expensive...                                I like the fluffiness of him...
Molly: PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY!!
samantha_bedtime
YES! I NEED THIS! IT HAS A BOOK! YES! YAY!
Molly: NEED. IT. NOW!
samantha_bike
Not my thing.... :(
Molly: I want it... IN RED!
samantha_bed
Nah.... maybe for Sophia's room....
Molly: EW
ice_cream_parlor
Why is this $300? And Pink?
Molly: ICE CREAM

Thanks for reading it! Part two will be Addy!:)

~AnonymousA~



6 comments:

  1. CutePolarBear9/23/14, 9:40 AM

    Do you have one doll, Molly, or do you have any other dolls? If you have more, than could you put a "meet my dolls" page? :) Your blog looks like it'll be fun!

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. that's funny. XD I like your article and am looking forward for more of the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your lucky day! Love your blog. You've been nominated for the Sunshine award. Click here for details and instructions. http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/awards/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post!
    You've been nominated for the Daisy Chain Award! Congratulations! http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/awards/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! Personally, I prefer this dress to the original brown checkered one, and the original Christmas dress to this one, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!